Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Furniture, Part 1

The new furniture came in. It's huge.

Here's the dresser.


The boys are wondering what the big scary thing is. End table #2 is in the background. It will probably live there near the shoes for the time being.


The tall dresser. sigh. The tall dresser has a leg that's not attached tight and, even worse, has a case of the wobbles when you push on it. And even worse, Bassett customer service is closed for a week due to inventory. BOOOOO!


End table #1. See how much wall there is to the left of the bed and to the right? (see above) So where should end table #2 go?


I started moving clothes from the old dresser to the new dresser and have a lot of room left over. I haven't even started moving clothes to the wobbly chest, but there's a ton of storage now. I wonder if I have enough stuff to put in it? Oh wait, yes I do.

Next project (besides fixing the wobbly chest):
1. Put curtains back on the bed - needs dry cleaned first.
2. Get lamps for the end tables (no matter where they be) since there's no great place to put a floor lamp in the places that need light.

No comments: