Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Flooring project nearing an end!

So I woke in the middle of the night yesterday thinking, Yay! My deck is getting cleaned today. Then I thought, Oh...I need to move the deck furniture don't I? Crap.

More stuff goes into the kitchen. Poker is seriously freaked out at this point and won't come into the house from the deck. Not even a treat could lure him past the scary covered grill. But a good swat on the butt does!



Here's the After picture of the cleaned deck. They come back to seal and stain it today.


And back to our regularly scheduled project. The floors are done and it's time to move stuff back in! Here's what it looks like at the top of the stairs.


Guest bedroom


Office: I took the hutch off the computer desk. More wall to hang art on! And on the other wall one bookcase still comes in. And a lingerie chest will also go there.



My room: This rug almost went down but it was kind of big and awkward, especially around the door/bathroom door area. It took up the length of the room. And the flowers are kind of claw-like and scary. Even my straight friend Kevin said No to the rug, so it's out!


This is where the dresser and tv will go. It will take up most all of this wall. Perfect! But no tv in the room until next week.


The closet is full again, but the floor is clear.


It's been a while since I've seen this corner of the kitchen. Maybe the papasan will have to come back upstairs.


More furniture moving fun tonight. Gotta re-load the file drawers in the office and move the books back into the bookcase so the other bookcase can be moved. Then the containers of Christmas stuff go back in the closet. It's not a huge job. Thank goodness I did all that editing!

No comments: