This one's at the top of the stairs on the 2nd floor. It's a BIG poster on canvas. 40" x 50" framed. Poster for a Swiss train. Translated means "The wise travel in"

The other big 40" x 50" one goes in my colorful basement. Another Leupin to go with my first small one. Apparently Suze is a pre-dinner apertif. Cool. I just liked the colors and the details.

Here's my first little Leupin in Uncle Cedric's room. It's an advert for Bata shoes. Shoes!

I think it goes well with this signed print from Lee Vandergrift. Cedric got this for me from the Doggie Art Festival in Winter Park, FL.

His doggy portraits were way cute and fun, so Cedric commissioned one of the boys for me. But it ended up being one of the saddest things I ever saw, so I didn't accept it. I hope it eventually found a good home. Thanks for trying though.

The rest of the house is a Chris Ching art gallery. These came from his high school days.


I think I've run out of room now...
No comments:
Post a Comment