Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Birthday time at Pazo

Dougie came to Baltimore to ref a regatta. I made a reservation at Pazo for Friday night. I always ask if Ingrid is working - and she was! And it was going to be her birthday! So I immediately call Jim and Dan and now we have a reservation for 4 people.

Jim, Dan, and I got Ingrid an orchid and a birthday card. She hooks us up with a table behind the DJ booth and her favorite waiter, Rupert. Soon after, she comes back around with a bottle of champagne and 5 glasses! We eat, we drink (a lot), we have birthday lemon mousse, and we have dancing. What we do not have are cameras.

Can you tell who these people are?



Dan was doing his famous monkey dance (though here he's shown dancing while driving):


We eventually head home around 2:15am. And by "We" I mean "me". Dougie and I are not roommates this time, as he gets a better offer elsewhere :)

We meet up later for a regatta. Fortunately we each had to follow only one race. We hit the Harvest Table for breakfast. Yummm....But for some reason, food is not helping this hangover.


What eventually does....LOTS of sleep.

No comments: