Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day weekend

Friday:
Bought bedroom furniture from Bassett. From the Chatham collection. I got a bureau, tall chest, and two nightstands. After the project is complete, I'll think about the armoire. Which I love! - but costs half of my floors...


Saturday:
Replaced the window ledge the dogs chewed up.

Then my boss had a party at his house in the boonies (Bel Air). I played Guitar Hero for the first time but got booed off stage twice. Menno makes it through a whole song. Jon and Abby are rock stars and showed off for us. But Dave's 10-year-old son was the best out of us all. I made the hugest blueberry-lemon parfait ever. I'm still eating it. Leftovers for everyone!




Sunday:
Taught BodyPump, met June at the boathouse for a run through of the Charm City Sprints, then went to see The Visitor at the Landmark. It was good. The movie started off happy, but didn't end that way :( Came home and watched a bunch of chick flicks off my Tivo.

Monday:
Putzed around at home, then went to St. Michaels with Menno. A really sunny hot day. Perfect in the convertible. Had drinks and snacks at Foxy's Marina Bar. Walked around the town and had some ice cream. Went to the boat landing to sit and read outside. It was a long trip back with the traffic. But it was more fun with the Nemo hat on!

No comments: