The ladies who lunch. Anthony, Toine, and John.

Our buff captain, Dougie. Check out the guns on this one!
We enter the Potomac and its great views from the water.
We find a spot in Mount Vernon where we picnic and frolic on the Pearl Necklace.
Cocktails first...
Jewelry second...

Safety third
Are you happy now? You made me lose the baby! Apologies to Toine - I didn't have an un-fuzzy shot of you tubing. I am happy! My ass hasn't had that much fun in years!
Vacation, all I ever wanted. Vacation, had to get away.
We stop for drinks at Proud Mary's by Fort Washington.

Then we head to Reagan airport to watch the planes come in.
We head to Georgetown to check out the scene. Put up a flag and all the boys come calling.
Toine is acting coy.
Anthony strikes a pose of his own.
We take advantage of the Magic Hour lighting and pose for some pictures.
A fierce and fabulous day in every way. Thanks for inviting me. Hope to do it again and soon!
1 comment:
Wow, that looked like a lot of fun. Great pic at the end. I miss Dougie. See you in a month!
Post a Comment