Wednesday, August 15, 2007

King's Dominion

Tuesday August 14, 2007

After an early 4:30am wake up call, we make it to the park just before opening and stayed until about 7pm. Nice day, not too hot. Park half-empty (which is a good thing for us). One stop for dinner, and 3 drop-off stops later, I make it home at about 12:15am.

Pics from the day:

Off to the Scooby Doo Haunted Mansion. I have the high score in the group for this black-light shooting game - 1230! Woo Hoo!


Pics from the top of the Eiffel tower:
Parking lot half empty


Disney Main St, it ain't.


But it does have a lot of roller coasters. I think we rode them all.


MINI!!!


The Volcano Blast shoots you up through the volcano while upside down! Then twists you around in both directions coming down. We rode this twice. Really fast from the start. And really short.


I miss my gay boys, but no worries. We found some sporting funny t-shirts.


A pretty cool roller coaster and again really short (20 sec). Leave your prosthetic legs at home.


That's all. We're out. Karen, Me, Kathy, Adrian, Meg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Scooby Doo picture. Female driver... scary! HA!

P-Mac. said...

"Prosthetic legs" ... that still cracks me up.