Monday, August 27, 2007

Maryland State Fair

I went to the Maryland State Fair on Sunday with Kathy and her kids: Reagan, Reilly, Sydney, and Scotty. Right off the bat, Scotty is out like a light. Reilly sports my next version of bangs.


It's hot, there's four little kids, so Mama needs a beer!


What else are they serving? Fried dough, Fried Oreos, and Fried what?!?


Who eats this stuff?! Oh...


It's hot, so we go inside and see the cows.


Then the pigs. Some are inside.


Others are outside.




Animals can win yummy ribbons.


Reagan is a ham with the sheep. Goats?


Goodness, gracious, great balls of...sheep?


Even the stuffed animals get frisky.


Reagan shows us the udder side of this stool.


Too tired to walk, Sydney gets a ride from Uncle Patrick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the pictures of the pis on the side of the trailer, and I think "Baa. Ram. Euchre."

Anonymous said...

The pis?

Your SC public school education is showing...

Maybe you "did" mean pis.

Redneck.